In 1814, a young American lawyer and amateur poet named Francis Scott Key witnessed 19 British naval ships attack Fort McHenry in Baltimore Harbor. The scene sounds intense- rain pouring down, explosions all night- but as the smoke dissipated and dawn broke, the American flag flying above the battle zone was, famously, "still there."
Inspired by Francis Scott Key’s words and those all-American stars and stripes, we proudly present the Star Spangled Fort Knocks. Each pair of these American flag sunglasses features polarized moonshine lenses, patriotic red, white, and blue coloring, and silver hardware. Bold, white stars and stripes run down the outside of each arm.
- Blue fronts with red, white, and blue arms
- White stars and stripes patterns along each outside arm
- Matte finish
- Silver hardware
- Polarized moonshine lenses with full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch included
- Betsy Ross would be proud